Roseville dating com
Part of the Black Country, it is situated approximately three miles north of Dudley itself, on the border with Wolverhampton.
Though it is a part of Dudley for statistical and administrative purposes, it is divided between the Bilston and Tipton postal districts, and mostly falls within the Wolverhampton South-East parliamentary constituency.
Coseley Urban District Council built several thousand council houses and flats over a 40-year period from the mid-1920s which changed the face of the area.
Most of these were built around Woodcross, Lanesfield, Wallbrook, and Brierley.
After 1931, Bean switched ventures again - this time to making car parts.
In 1875, the name was changed to Coseley Local Board District by order of the Council and, in 1895, became Coseley Urban District.
At this stage, most of the Coseley area was occupied by industrial and agricultural land; it was known during this time for its Carboniferous fossils.
Since 1927, Coseley has also had a direct road link with Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
The Birmingham New Road, a dual carriageway, was laid out at this time, though it has become plagued with traffic congestion in recent years.